GEMS Self-Service allows USF employees to review and, where appropriate, add, update, or delete their information online. Information that can be viewed and changed via GEMS Self-Service includes:
- Apply to a Position - Beginning March 18, 2013, current Faculty, Staff and Administration employees can search for and apply to a position via GEMS Self-Service. Please log into your GEMS Self-Service account, select “Self Service > Recruiting Activities” and then click “Careers.” CLICK HERE for more information.
- Benefits - review benefits summary information.
- Job Information - review current job summary and job history.
- Leave Information – request and approve leave.
- Payroll and Compensation - view pay check and compensation history and (where appropriate) add or change payroll information, including direct deposit, W-4 and voluntary deductions.
- Personal Information - review personal summary information and, add or change personal information, including home and mailing addresses, phone numbers and emergency contacts.
- Training and Development - view training summary (includes current enrollments and waitlists) and request training enrollments and/or waitlist requests.
Logon ID & Password Create/Reset
Please view the Logon / Passwords page for more information on Self-Service Logon ID & Password Create/Reset.
It is recommended that you complete the GEMS Self-Service Overview before accessing GEMS Self-Service. This short online tutorial will show you how to use GEMS Self-Service to:
- Access GEMS Self-Service through the portal
- View and print your paycheck stub
- Change your Direct Deposit banking information
- Change your W-4 Tax withholding allowances
- Change your home address
To access the GEMS Self-Service Overview please CLICK HERE.
Please visit the HR Organizational Development web site for more GEMS Self -ervice training courses and registration details. For more information on the topics covered in the GEMS Self-Service Overview please contact Human Resources.
Users who have technical issues are advised to view the resource pages under the ‘System Support’ menu bar. If a solution to your issue is not found, users should contact the USF Information Technology Help Desk detailing the technical issue. Please visit the ‘HELP‘ page for more information.